Grilled Scallops L'arte Style
- 8 Scallops
- 1/3 cup L'arte Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup L'arte Lemon-Truffle White Balsamic (or your favorite L'arte Gourmet Flavor)
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl combine olive oil, balsamic, and crushed garlic.
- Salt and pepper the scallops and add to the bowl and toss in marinade to coat. Let marinate in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Place the scallops on a grill (or iron skillet if you don't have a grill) over medium high heat. Grill/sear them on each side for about 2 minutes and continue to baste with marinade while they are grilling. They should be cooked throughout and slightly charred but not stiff and overcooked.