Moroccan Lentil Salad with Basil Blood Orange Balsamic
- 1 cup of L'arte Lentils, cooked and drained at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon L'arte EVOO
- 2 tablespoons L'arte Basil Blood Orange White Balsamic or your favorite Gourmet Flavor
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry taragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional - goat cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked lentils, chopped vegetables and dill.
- In a small mason jar, combine the ingredients for the dressing (olive oil, balsamic, dijon mustard and tarragon). Close the jar and shake until the dressing has emulsified.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add goat cheese if desired.