Nuovo Balsamic Bloody Mary
- 125ml Tomato Juice or V8
- 90ml L'arte dell'Olivo Nuovo washed Vodka*
- 10ml L'arte dell'Olivo Nuovo olive oil
- 10ml Riserve 6 year aged Balsamic
- 6-9 shakes of Tabasco
- 6-9 shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Celery salt to taste
- ½ lime, juiced
Put all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, shake until cold, serve w/ a celery stalk and enjoy!
* To make the Nuovo olive oil washed vodka, simply mix Nuovo olive oil with it's amazing green color with a bottle of vodka in a wide mouthed container with a lid. Shake vigorously. Let sit 1-4 days, shaking every so often. When satisfied with the flavor transfer (Usually 3 days is enough for us), put in the freezer with the lid faced up. After freezing, remove from the freezer and spoon off the now frozen olive oil. Pour vodka through a coffee filter and you now have vodka which has the amazing green taste of Nuovo olive oil.