Raspberry White Balsamic Prosecco Aperitivo
- Brut Prosecco or dry sparkling white wine
- 2 oz. Raspberry White Balsamic
- 2-3 large leaves of basil
- Fresh Raspberries for garnish in the glass
1. In a cocktail shaker add the Raspberry White Balsamic. Take the fresh basil leaves and roll them around in your hands to gently bruise them before putting them into the balsamic in the cocktail shaker. Let sit to infuse at least 30 minutes.
2. Pour mixture into champagne flute and add prosecco. Ratio should be 1/4 mixture to 3/4 prosecco.
This same method can be used with different flavored balsamics. The Lemon White Balsamic tastes delicious with fresh mint, the Pomegranate White Balsamic is fantastic with fresh thyme and the Blood Orange and Basil White Balsamic is all ready to go!